02. How to add product categories to your store in Magento Commerce
Magento Commerce series
2. How to add product categories to your store in Magento Commerce
This tutorial will show you how to add product categories in Magento Commerce, and assumes you're already logged in to Magento
1) Go to Catalog...
2) ...then Manage Categories
3) Enter a name for the new category
4) Select whether this category is active
5) Enter a description
6) You can enter meta keywords for the category
7) When you are finished, click Save Category
The category has been saved
8) You can see what products are in this category by clicking the Category Products tab
9) Create a custom design for this category by clicking this tab
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to add a product category in Magento Commerce
Was this answer helpful?
Magento Commerce series 3. How to use the CMS in Magento Commerce This tutorial will show you...
Magento Commerce series 14. How to manage product reviews and ratings in Magento Commerce...
Magento Commerce series 19. How to change tax rates in Magento Commerce This tutorial will...
Magento Commerce series 10. How to add and edit polls in Magento Commerce This tutorial will...
Magento Commerce series 16. How to manage search terms in Magento Commerce This tutorial will...